<VV> Corvair body protection accessories

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 26 01:11:43 EDT 2007

Your car is a child of the '60s.  You should dress it accordingly.

For the typical user, a bra will do more damage to the paint than leaving it
bare.  If you REALLY believe you'll keep it spotlessly clean and dry under
the bra, then it might be OK after the paint has set up for a few months.
It's OK for a highway trip to keep the rock chips down, just don't put it on
and forget about it like most people do.

Roger