<VV> "The Corvair Decade"

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 29 00:53:55 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, I thought a lot about the list, my friends on it, and
those who we have lost this last year. What we take for granted is
often lost before we offer a kind word or two to those who provide it
for us to enjoy. I encourage each of you to take a few moments this
weekend and read pages 4 and 5 of The Corvair Decade. I also wish to
extend my personal thanks to Bob Helt, Larry Claypool,
Dave Newell, Bob Johnston, Mark Ellis and of course Rose Fiore for
their support and contributions to further the legacy of the
Corvair through the publishing of The Corvair Decade.

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member