<VV> First Class Pain/ Communique

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 19:14:23 EDT 2008

I'm not going to fret about what happened 20 years ago.  I can't change what
happened back then.

In the present:
    Until the last month or two,  I was receiving the Commununique  within
5-7 days of it being dropped off at the post office.  The last two months
have reverted to last year -- 3 weeks after being dropped off at the post
office.

This seems to affect certain areas more than others -- other end of
month/first of month mailings?  maybe.  I have not received my April edition
.....yet.    I live on the Illinois side of the River.  May be Mid month if
it doesn't get further delayed by the annual tax filing ritual.
So much for being president.

e-Communique -- as a supplement to members, in the members area -- has and
is being discussed by the board.  KEY WORD -- Supplement.   Some key items
need to be discussed. The CORSA web site is now getting organized to make it
a possibility.   Other changes to on-line content has and will be
discussed -- but it takes TIME.   Are other items on the priority list,
can't do everything all at once, even though we try sometimes.  the idea of
First Class mailing may be obsolete at this point.

tim mahler
62, 68 Fitch Sprint