<VV> Catalytic Converter for Corvair

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 22:41:19 EDT 2008

                                   B"H

Something occurred to me...couldn't I  install leaner
jets in the carbs?

For most city driving (90% of my driving is city under
30 mph) there is no bad smell whatsoever; when I get
the car up to 50 mph and over, I can smell the rotten
eggs (very slight).

btw the car still runs much better with the cat
installed.  Gas mileage is the same as before.

Thanks guys for your advice...Bill Hershkowitz