<VV> torque converter?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 16 22:02:17 EDT 2008

Check the flex plate to torque converter bolts. There are three. You
remove the forward engine shroud piece (the one the fuel lines and
accelerator rod goes through). Then there is a small plate right on top
of the belhousing that pops off.

If this is not it, time to remove the engine or drop drivetrain and
investigate.

Frank DuVal