<VV> my virtual garage and fuel tan removal

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 19 17:50:48 EDT 2008

Taking the tank and filler out is a pain in the ass. Do remove the gas cap
and with a screwdriver or sutible tool, push the filler grommet into the
fender, so the filler tube and grommet go out with the tank with a minimum
amount of futzing. and you WILL futze (technical term).
It may be easier to cut the filler and vent hoses with a knife, and just
replace the hoses, which you SHOULD do anyway.

harry yarnell
Poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net