<VV> my virtual garage and fuel tan removal

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 00:20:19 EDT 2008

IF you meet any significant resistance when removing the tank, you may want
to pull the front carpet back and check for patch panels in the floor. It's
not uncommon to find sheet metal screws or pop rivits, meant to hold a patch
in the floor, also holding the gas tank in. If this is the case, you've just
opened a new can of worms.

Good luck!

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)