<VV> Fuel delivery question

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 00:35:19 EDT 2008

Tying in with Franks comments (below), the debris could be coming from the
deterioration of the short rubber hose that connects the filler tube to the
tank. Since it's a 61, I would think the fuel sender probably doesn't have a
sock (not real sure about FC's). That would cause the little black bits of
rubber debris to continue back to the carbs.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)