<VV> tires, was: Rims

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 12:37:10 EDT 2008

In a message dated 4/20/2008 9:18:43 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

But  don't we wish! I imagine if there had been a 14" wheel option, NObody
would  have 13's on their car. There'd be more Corvairs out there sporting
14's  than would have been built with that option. LOL

Which begs the  question, what happens when we DO run out of 13" tires? I'm
of course  discounting the 6.50-13" bias plies that Coker sells, which are
too small  to be considered correct for LM's. Besides, who in their right
mind would  run a bias ply on a Corvair?

-Mark

Chevrolet used the same bolt pattern on many of its models for years; I had
a set of mags. built for a full-size Chevy, used them for 30 years.  When I
traded my '65 convert. for a better-condition '65 coupe, the new owner got the
mags.  I think he will get many years of service from them.

Scotty from Hollyweird

listings at AOL Autos.