<VV> Bias vs. radial

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Apr 22 17:19:54 EDT 2008

Well for AACA and several other concours you lose serious points or may be
considered "modified" if you have anything other than OEM bias ply.

This goes to the issue of your definition of "better".  Sorry, but I'm one
of those addled Neanderthals that believes that cars are meant to be driven,
not looked at.  In this case, my "better" is based on functionality rather
than someone's arbitrary notion of "historical accuracy".

FWIW.....I don't shoot "period" powders/ammo in my M1892 Krag-Jorgansen
(built in 1893), M1903 Springfield (built in 1906), German M1888
"Commission" (built in 1891), or my M1888 Lee-Metford (built in 1890) rifles
either!

John