<VV> ADV/thermister adapter / other gauges

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Apr 30 09:12:54 EDT 2008

Thanks for the offers on the NOS and used thermistor's!  With the low
priority of the temp sensor and gauge does anybody have a low cost
alternative?  If I can come up with a cost effective alternative then it
might get moved up in priority over a working radio!

Let's have some ideas and actual working alternatives.

I also have sent a request to Clark's asking about a repo thermistor for
the group.  I will let you know when I get a reply.

Keith Hammett

'62 Rampside (key with sock?)