<VV> Rampside spotted in Kansas city Mo

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 07:50:47 EDT 2008

Bob I took a look at the Rampside early this spring, and have talked to someone in our club who knows a little of it's history. The other member said it wouldn't be his first choice for a restoration, and this fellow has restored several Corvairs. The truck was originally priced at $1800, but I think it has came down some from there. $1200 was the last I heard, still high for what I believe was a parts truck. When I saw it it was still on the trailer and covered with bird droppings, as was the trailer. Looked like they had sold together.
Gary Moore
HACOA