<VV> [SCG] Four door registry

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Aug 4 20:20:13 EDT 2008

By the way, if any of you have a 1963 700 sedan, please email me off-list.
One of the very last Fisher Body codes for '63 would be found only on some
of the 700 sedans from '63.

And Bill Hubbell is doing some research on a couple of aspects of 1964
sedans (all models), so if you have one of those, please contact Bill (on
Cc: line).

--Kent