<VV> replacing turbo outlet rubber connector hose.

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 00:22:03 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/5/2008 8:58:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

I have found a crack in my rubber turbo output connector hose which I'm  sure
is giving me a vacuum leak. I have a new one from Clark's. I plan to  replace
it this weekend. What is the spacing between the turbo and the  crossover
tube? Can I just slip the hose up and then off or should I plan  to remove
the crossover tube or do I need to remove the turbo. Just in  case, I have
all the gaskets that might be needed for either procedure. Is  this a piece
of cake or an involved job?

Approx. 20 min.   4 bolts at heads... 2 clamps at  hose...spray some
penetrant at each end and slice!

Rotate manifold to remove...  If no stuck / broken gaskets at  heads...
re-assemble.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.