<VV> Ultravan's new SuperTrapp, Vacuum/Boost gauge and O2 sensor

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 6 17:02:02 EDT 2008

Okay, we posted a video of the first trip with the new exhaust system.

[www.youtube.com <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM7qBMgG0pE>]

It's kinda boring but gives you an idea what it sounds like with the
SuperTrapp. Idling, crusing, hill climbing. My wife says it's quieter
inside, especially in the back. I think that is because the single muffler
is now centered under the rear trunk area. Before, the dual exhaust was on
either side under relatively open areas. The coach seem to have a bit more
torque now and it seems to run a bit cooler. I'll post some specs as far as
RPM, MPH, Mixture, Vacuum at various points along our trip when I get time.
Let me know what you think of the sound.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!