<VV> Corvair Olympics

Bruce Carlton bcarlice at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 18:31:17 EDT 2008

Corvair friends and fanatics,

I was not able to attend the Corvair Olympics even though I origonally intended to. Pat and I spent 16 days in Italy on what was a dream trip for her and a few years in planning. I thought I would have enough time to prepare after we came back on June 29, but my business conspired against me and I underestimated the time it would take.

I would like to congratulate all the workers on your hard work putting on the events and the competitors for your hard work in preparation (and repair at the events) to make sure you performed at your best. I have not seen all the results yet. I do gather there were some expected results and some surprises. I would have loved to compete with everyone and especially miss the bench racing and general socialization that must have gone along with three days of concentrated competition and fun. I hope to see many of you at Summit Point.

Bruce Carlton