<VV> Requirement of seat belts by CORSA for events / ShoulderBelts

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 00:34:24 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/17/2008 9:26:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dave.thompson at verizon.net writes:

As for shoulder belts, I have an early convertible. There is no  attachment
point that will allow the shoulder harness to be at the proper  angle to not
compress the spine on an impact. A roll bar would give me one  but I don't
want to install one in my street car.

Didn't someone just post the CORSA  Concours rule... no points  deduction for
aftermarket belts?

Dave, and others with the same feeling...

Would you LIKE to have shoulder belts that MIGHT HELP? [ key  "liability"
word]

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.