<VV> That fatal crash: Did we know the Ragsdales?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 12:18:39 EDT 2008

I believe that news of the tragic, fatal crash in Indiana was  first brought
to us by someone posting on this list asking if any of us knew the  family
affected or were familiar with their 1964 Corvair coupe.  To the  best of my
knowledge, that question has not been answered.  I checked my  most recent Corsa
directory and did not see their names.  Does anyone know  if they were Corsa
members or members of a local Corsa chapter?  Has any  one of us met them or
come across their Corvair at a show or cruise in?
BTW, their local paper added an article yesterday regarding  the community's
reaction which reported, in part the following:
<Meantime, family and friends are remembering Carol  Ragsdale with a special
event. Because the Ragdale’s were such car enthusiasts,  they're having a
"Celebration Cruise for Carol." It's on Wednesday night at the  Matterhorn
Restaurant in Elkhart. It's from 4-8 p.m. Car enthusiasts and the  public are
invited.>
The complete article can be linked to at:
_http://www.wndu.com/localnews/headlines/27105334.html_
(http://www.wndu.com/localnews/headlines/27105334.html)
~Bill Stanley

deal here.