<VV> Subject: Twilight Sentinal

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Tue Dec 16 09:03:15 EST 2008

Thanks very much.  The car is presently in SC and I'm in NJ but in my mind's eye, the comments I recived stating the photo cell was on the dash just didn't seem correct.
Thanks to everyone who responded.  Particullarly helpful will be the info about the relay.

Brian,     My 92 Caprice has the photo cell located in the back left corner of the defroster grille on the dash.  I think the photo cell on the rearview mirror is for the automatic day/night setting of the mirror, but I don't have that option, so that is just a guess.                                                              Dennis   Message: 9