<VV> Has the Economic Downturn Changed your Corvair Plans?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Dec 23 22:53:23 EST 2008

Subject: <VV> Has the Economic Downturn Changed your Corvair Plans?
    No, not at all as the Corvairs are sort of in the background.

> Will you attend your "Normal" Covair Meets?
    Yes as we attend only those within easy driving distance anyway.  The
definition of "easy" may change with the years.

> Will you complete the 2009 projects you planned 6 months ago?
    My planned projects go back far more than six years (even) and always
exceed my time and energy even though retired.

> Do you see this as an "opportunity" to add to your fleet?
    NO!  I have too many now.

> Will you DRIVE your Corvairs, More or Less?
    Same.  We drove less while gas was $4 but not so for our Corvairs.

> Not looking for "tales of woe", just an overall "picture"
    We have no "tales of woe".

RonH