<VV> Corvair Reliablility Queston

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon Feb 4 17:42:50 EST 2008

I have driven them to FL twice, return once (sold one down there), my FC
several hundred miles in the Winter and Summer up to State College PA in the
mtns and return, commuted thru the worst area in the Miami area late at
night, and never worried.
Ask Smitty. He has over 400,000 mi on his SW and went to Alaska in it
(towing a trlr).  BTW, he lives in VA Bch.

Chuck S
BBRT