<VV> Suggestion for the Corvair org site

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 10 23:43:41 EST 2008

Joe,

There is a STOCK Corvair group actively trying to document just that type of
thing.  Perhaps you should join that group.

In the meantime, our vendor catalogs and chassis manuals have many good
pictures.  For the package cardboard, see:

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&section=MAIN&page=285

Later, JR