<VV> Suggestion for the Corvair org site

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 08:28:12 EST 2008

Thanks for the link JR. I have Clark's?catalogs (I need to order the new one, though) and I'm getting ready to order the rear cardboard. I was "scratching" my head on how the cardboard needs to look like after I install it.

I was not aware that we had a formal (or more realistically, informal) group that is documenting stock features. I know that several have asked for information about stock features and body codes, but I did not know that this information was being organized in an archive that we might access. Yes, I am certainly interested in joining the group. What do I need to do?

Joe White