<VV> CORSA Memberships

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed Feb 13 13:50:34 EST 2008

Ken and All - If the board does what needs to be done there is always
the possibility that some members will quit. I am not passing judgement
or giving an opinion on this particular issue (or any other right now)
but keep this fundemental question in mind -

If an action (any action) has to be taken to insure the financial
stability of Corsa but it is not taken because of a few vocal members -
and later down the road Corsa fails - who have we served?

 Lon Wall Western Director