<VV> Fw: CORSA National Membership

Mike Mann vair65 at mail.sisna.com
Thu Feb 14 10:48:21 EST 2008

hank-can't believe that you (of all people) is proposing another regulation about membership. i joined the local club in 1976-77 and corsa in 1978 and have paid dues ever since (to both) because that was my choice. make it mandatory and i'll probably be history. as far as elderly people being cheap i can remember in one letter to corsa a person said he had to give up his membership in corsa because he couldn't afford it on his retirement pay and he had been a member of corsa for a lot more years than i had at that time. talked to harry/mike and offer to buy it (as a lot of other people also offered) but no one knew how to handle the qustion of the persons pride. i can remember when a lot of us contributed money to get YOU a car from the west coast because you couldn't afford it. why are YOU now down so much on people that say they can't afford it? as far as ned not having any discretion when have you? biting you in any shape or form isn't worth my effort-mike mann