<VV> Why CORSA didn't start out with a 100% membership rule

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Fri Feb 15 13:01:10 EST 2008

Hi Kent, Those were different times......I'm not sure anyone can give a
definetive answer. By the way, so far as I know, none of the current
directors (myself included) have come out in favor of mandatory 100%
local membership in National. It's just part of a much  bigger discussion.

Lon Wall
Western Director