<VV> Flywheel questions

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 16:54:28 EST 2008

If the flywheel is riveted, it may give you problems. If the rivets loosen,
you WILL lose the starter nose, and possibly the TO bearing snout on the
differential. I've had so many of them with loose rivets, I've given up on stock
flywheels.

In a message dated 2/16/2008 4:17:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,