<VV> self-sealing tape for PG

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 21:43:57 EST 2008

You could do it the old fashioned way.  Slit a piece of rubber hose, put it
over the problem area fill it with RTV and clamp it with about 3 hose
clamps.  You likely have all these items on hand.

Otherwise, I've heard of using "shrink rap" tape - you heat it with a hair
dryer after installation.  I've not done it that way since it's been a long
time since I had a PG.

Later, JR