<VV> SECC Autocross - Radio Coverage

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Tue Feb 19 06:51:52 EST 2008

Hey all,
Last year and again this year we posted this event on www.myautoevents.com.  We had a fine fellow from S. Carolina who came down and participated with in his CRX.  He is coming again this year and bringing 2 others with him.
His name is Richard Tasson and he is a morning DJ.  He asked me to post this for him:
sarah,
tell all the folks that will be driving through south carolina on 95 to listen to "the bridge @ 1055" on there way down on friday morning....{i'm the morning jock now 6-10a} I'll be talking about the event and raising awareness about the "secc"....folks should be able to pick up the station near orangburg sc. and keep it on the dial for about 50 or so miles, maybe even longer! There's nothing like hearing about an event as your heading there...aren't barry and donnie from the upstate?forward this to anyone that may actually listen!!!and if you'll send the names of the folks....i'll mention them on the air!
Sarah