<VV> Springs

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 22 12:44:24 EST 2008

Gary; welcome.
Yes, there were different springs used in all years, without the tag, it's
hard to tell what you've got. Thinner spring material generally means a
'softer' spring.

Oh, we corvair folks don't keep track of the 'all numbers match'; that's for
the 'other' Chevrolet.  ;)

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net