<VV> New problem-Rampside will not start after sitting overnite

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 17:41:59 EST 2008

Timothy,
    Excellent idea!  I use gasoline antifreeze  additive in all my cars
(Corvair included) especially in the cold weather.   The best is isopropanol
(isopropyl alcohol) sold under various names such as  "Iso-Dri"  If you can't find
that, then use a methanol (methyl alcohol)  type like "Dry Gas".
    Frank Burkhard
    .

In a message dated 1/3/2008 1:21:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,