<VV> New problem-Rampside will not start after sitting overnite

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 3 19:53:52 EST 2008

It should be noted that Isopropyl has replaced good old methyl hydrate because of the new engine configurations.  BUT BEWARE!  It does not work well in your fondue burners (unlike the "old" gas line antifreeze!) that we sometimes fell back on when our fondue fuel ran low.

My brother in law tried this trick and unfortunately due to the major difference in heat content and especially vapour point, he ended up with a runaway fire.

Nuf said, we all learn don't we!

Dave in Calgary (68 Kelmark, 66 140-4 Corsa Convert).