<VV> Late AM/ FM Radio Its alive!!!!

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 07:21:15 EST 2008

Make a call to Califorina Corvairs. They seem to have a good source for
rechroming. If they don't have a bezel already plated, I'm sure they would
do one for you. Glad to hear you found the cause of the problem. It's always
nice to cruise with tunes.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)