<VV> Hybrid Saturn SUV - GM Is Listening - No Corvair

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 19:01:00 EST 2008

B"H

Believe it or not...I traded a 2001 Prius for the
Corvair!  I was able to get decent mileage, but no one
else in my family could.  Neither could the fleet of
Priuses that they had at work.  People who drive them
hard, gunning the engine then slamming on the brakes
to stop at a red light, will give lousy mileage no
matter what you drive.

At least no one in my family wants to drive the Monza,
so she has a crack at surviving at least the next few
decades!....Bill H.