<VV> US passports (no Corvair content)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 15:33:43 EDT 2008

Just a little note I got from another newsgroup, JUST in case we have a
convention in Canada (or close to it, like Buffalo, and they have a
cross-border get-together):

The U.S. Government is now offering a new passport called "U.S.
Passport Card," this card allows U.S. citizens who are on foot, car,
or sea to travel to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The
card is about the same size as a state issued I.D. and/or Drivers
Licenses, the cost is $45 for first timers, but if you decided to get
both passports its $120.

More info at this link:
http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_card/ppt_card_3926.html