<VV> It has Started

frank_180 at netzero.net frank_180 at netzero.net
Tue Jul 22 16:10:40 EDT 2008

For me the best part is coming up, building the car. over the years i have been buying part only to put them on a shelf. now is the part i am looking forward to the most. building the engine, to me it is exciting to start a 3D jug saw puzzle. I have work on cars since 1978 as a hobby and even work at a subaru / suzuki dealership for a few years as an ASE master mechanic.