<VV> "Floor pan stops"?

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Jul 27 11:45:20 EDT 2008

Working on my '65 Corsa cvt that I've never seen assembled. Reading the
body manual, the rear seat bottom is supposed to be pushed back and
underneath the "floor pan stops" at the front of the rear seat. All I
have at that point is a slotted hole in a bracket welded to the floor. I
assume there is something that bolts into that hole that the rear seat
bottom snaps under. Does anyone have a photo of what needs to be in that
hole? I may even have the part here and not recognize it.

Thanks,
Les
corvair at mts.net