<VV> storage of parts etc. (my take)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 08:26:53 EDT 2008

i keep any of the plastic? trays that some of the microwave foods come in  to
use as holders of parts .
i have several nice sizes collected over the years.
i also have made several wooden blocks for various corvair jobs , such as
holding lifters and cams in order (if i am storing them for a long time i oil
them and wrap in saran wrap) ,holding pushrod tubes for painting , holding
cylinder heads on the bench so i can take them apart , holding pushrods and
rockers etc in correct order. i have a shelf dedicated to misc "jigs"  for
corvair work. i bought a bunch of harbor freight plastic wall bins to sort my
hardware years ago. i have strived to get most of my things organized in my new
shop , so i can find tools and parts quickly. i hope to post pictures on the
website soon.
regards, tim  colson
_http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com/CNYCorvair.php)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.