<VV> Dealer ordered options (on subject but no Corvair)

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Jun 7 01:27:43 EDT 2008

For what it's worth...

When I purchased my 1980 Honda Civic wagon, ALL the cars on the lot were the
same except color. The salesman then brought out a book and asked what I
wanted. I choose air conditioning, roof rack upgraded tires & rims (I
installed my own sound system). He said I could take the car now and
schedule with service to have the options installed. They would need to have
the car for two days. I saw the box that the Honda factory air kit and roof
rack came in, Honda Parts. All options on the 1908 Honda were dealer
installed items.

Humm..

Dave Thompson