<VV> dual pertronix claim

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 15:49:47 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/17/2008 9:34:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
crawfordrose at msn.com writes:

Well, Mr. Wynne is not using dual Pertronix from what I saw on the  linked
page. It is a redundant points set coupled with a crane optical  trigger.  I
think his fixed plate design is not useful in car  distributors as there is no
provision for advance /  retard.

Crawford

Mechanical advance takes place on the Shaft.....  VA    is what moves the
breaker plate....not "needed" except for  additional  economy.

Although the plate is drilled for Crane sensors... what's to stop  someone
from drilling more holes, if required, to mount Pets???

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.