<VV> Power outage

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jun 29 11:37:40 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

Got some thunderstorms through last night that killed the power for
an extended period so I shut the server down.  Unlike last time,
power was restored early this morning so I didn't have to go to
generator power.  I took the opportunity this morning to update the
system as well.  At this point everything should be up and running,
please let me know if you notice something broken on the server.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa