<VV> Center Mount set up for sale

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 11:45:53 EDT 2008

If you have always wanted the extra power of a 4 BBL center mounted carb on your 140, but weren't up the installation and set up problems, this just might be your day. I just purchased a complete set up that was planned to go on a local previous owner's car to help her out (lost her job, doesn't start the new one for a month, needed cash quick, etc.). I don't need another one of these as I already have several in various stages of rebuild and assembly. I will pass this one along to you as is at my cost. It has a rebuilt 390 cfm Holley with a wired electric choke, vacuum secondaries and vacuum hoses. The linkage adapter is the nicest I have seen (puts the one Clarks sells to shame). It includes a small chrome air cleaner, gaskets, etc. All you will need to install it is 8 bolts to replace your carb studs. Drop me a private reply or check the Corsa online classified for pricing. I will consider taking your stock set up in trade if that helps.
Grant Young