<VV> Covair Excursion to Mn MN

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 29 11:55:09 EDT 2008

Subject: Covair Excursion to Mn MN

 My wife is not really into the car hobby.  She IS into the White Sox!

 She has agreed to a Corvair excursion for some Sox VS Twins baseball near
 the end of July.  I have the tickets, but not a hotel.  Embassy Suites
looks
 to be walking distance to the ball park, but the reviews I see on line
scare
 me.  Most are 1 or 2 stars and multiple negative comments.

 So, can anyone up that way recommend a good spot to stay.  If possible, I'd
 like walking (or bus?) distance to the ball park and (of course) a secure
 lot for my baby.

 Off VV responses would be great.

 Thanks,

 Later, JR