<VV> Ohio Roadmap w/Corvair on Cover (No Corvair)

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sun Jun 29 22:32:17 EDT 2008

By the way, former Astronaut and US Senator (not to
mention Corvair owner)   John Glenn lived near there.

Interesting concept of "near" you've got there!  The Senator from NASA grew
up in Cambridge, Ohio....maybe 30 miles from Coshocton, and even in that
Corvair he used to own....I doubt he could get from Cambridge to Coshocton
on his own.

John Glenn couldn't/can't find his way around anywhere in Ohio that DOESN'T
have an International airport without a GPS, several maps, and a local guide
(he actually got lost west of Toledo in Henry County when he was running for
the Presidential nomination and had to have somebody come find him!)!

He left Ohio in 1942 and NEVER lived here again (doesn't to this day!)  He
only remembered he was supposed to be representing this state every 6 years,
and the fools kept sending him back to Washington....which probably amuses
The Senator from NASA no end to this very day.  Yeah....I was never much of
a fan.

Neil Armstrong, on the other hand, is the "real deal" with the "right
stuff", and lives near Dayton!

John