<VV> Dang 40 yr old aluminum !!!!

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 6 11:31:29 EST 2008

I was not clear - I personally would never put a set of heads on a
Corvair engine I cared about without replacing *all* of the seats,
especially 140 or turbo engines.

I meant to say "use a different set of heads, after you have replaced
all the seats".

This assumes we are talking about stock seats.  If the seats have
already been redone, that's fine.

--Bryan