<VV> SHOP FLOORS revisited

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 09:40:57 EDT 2008

well, the indestructible floor in my shop is living up to  expectations.  the
only drawback so far, is the nonskid surface i had put  on,(it was MY idea, a
carbide grit surface)  it is a touch too coarse ,  making cleanup a real
challenge.  but wet shoes do not slip on it! I  think  it was well worth the
expense to do it like this.My wife agrees,  because of a nasty spill she took on a
painted smooth floor in a building  similar to ours. a drop of oil goes a long
way on a smooth floor.
the industrial ,professionally installed, epoxy finish takes a lot of abuse
without showing any digs or scratches yet. next, i need to  devise a safe  and
simple way to clean it.
just to comment on stuff we discussed way back when i was having the
building put up.
i am still very happy with it , and the local corvair club gets to enjoy it
some also.
regards, tim colson