<VV> At the paint shop

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 10:35:01 EDT 2008

I've been busy working on my car this winter. Mostly bodywork, which I
really don't enjoy at all. The biggest thing was installing a carbon fiber  Stinger
style deck lid. I also shaved all the emblems and trim except for the
"Corvair" on the front panel. I installed AN fitting fuel lines and did some  other
engine mods too.

Yesterday I put the car is in the capable hands  of our local paint and body
man. It is so good to have a real professional to  put the finishing touches
on the car. I think he may be redoing most of the  filler work that I did.
Testimony to my abilities.

All I have to do now is pick colors and write the check...

Ned