<VV> Catalytic Converter for Corvair

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 14:29:55 EDT 2008

Craig is correct.  The catalyst will overheat  and the converter will clog.
I wouldn't use a catalytic converter on a  Corvair unless it had a carefully
calibrated EFI system already installed to  maintain the A/F at stoichiometric
(or leaner) most of the time.
    Besides, where do you live that your Corvair has to  pass a State (or
local) emission test?
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 3/25/2008 2:06:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,