<VV> Mainstreaming the vairforce

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 17:57:59 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/29/2008 3:49:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mvjacobi at comcast.net writes:

We need  to get over whatever it is that keeps many of us from  the
mainstream...

Mike,
    If we were in that mainstream we would be  collecting Mustangs, Camaros,
Vettes or other big, front-engined V-8 cars OR  small, little-engined Japanese
cars with 4 inch tailpipes that make loud,  buzzing, annoying noises.  The
very fact that we favor Corvairs indicates  that we are NOT in that mainstream.
    Frank "marches to the tune of a different drummer"  Burkhard

Home.