<VV> Lower A-arm problem

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 20:23:38 EDT 2008

It IS supposed to be tight. All the flexing of the A-arm is in the bushing.
That said, never tighten the camber bolt until the car is at ride height and
the suspension is loaded. This places the bushing in a neutral position so
it can flex to either side without being ripped apart.

harry yarnell
poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net